West Avenue Miami Beach Real Estate as Attractive as Ever
Lately, there’s been a lot of chatter about West Avenue, Miami Beach, real estate. In reality, that’s not really so strange, since it’s one of the most popular neighborhoods in South Florida. That said, recent talk has been centered on concerns related to FDOT’s Alton Road reconstruction project and its effect on the local community.
Throughout 2014, construction crews will add a drainage system, 3 pump stations and new pavement to Alton Road in the area between 8th Street and 17th Street. The much-needed project will help mitigate flooding by preventing high tides from seeping back onto the street. Unfortunately, the $32 Million project has put a big section of Alton Road out of commission. There is light at the end of the tunnel though. The new Mayor of Miami Beach, Phillip Levine, has recently updated residents with the positive news that the construction on Alton Rd is actually running ahead of schedule. Yes, you heard me correctly. A major construction project is actually running faster than projected!
West Avenue Miami Beach real estate is highly sought after for a number of reasons. Not only does the area play host to some really alluring developments, it’s situated near top attractions and venues. In addition to all this, it has a great pedestrian- and bicycle-friendly feel that makes it a great place to call home. In particular, the Deco Bike system is a great amenity for West Avenue residents to run errands and hit the beach seamlessly without the hassles of car parking and congestion.
West Avenue remains one of the most alluring neighborhoods in Miami. Developers are eager to invest in the area, but there hasn’t been much available property for new development. Domus Group and BSD Investments are planning a new six-story building with 45 one-bedroom luxury vacation homes.
Along with other proposed ventures, this new development will be a great addition to all the existing premier West Avenue Miami Beach real estate, including
- The Flamingo: One of the most popular buildings on the planet for the crowd that loves to party. The happening social pool scene is better than anything Club Med or Sandals could ever dream of. It’s simply the best place to live and party on South Beach.
- Capri South Beach: A boutique project with top-notch finishes, this is the most expensive place to live on West Avenue.
- Bentley Bay: These luxury Miami West Avenue condos feature stunning direct water views for each and every unit.
- Mondrian: Designed with an Alice in Wonderland theme, this building is like no other. And, the famous Asia de Cuba restaurant is on the grounds.
- 650 West Avenue: With an updated lobby and amenities including new hallway flooring, lighting and doors, the Floridian offers great location and extraordinary views of the city and ocean.
If you’re thinking about exploring West Avenue Miami Beach real estate, I’d be happy to connect you with the most attractive deals. As a highly experienced Miami Real Estate Agent, I’m well-equipped to answer any questions you might have about the area and available properties. And, as always, please feel free to give me a call or email me with your questions.