Why Virtual Staging in Miami is the Way to Go for Realtors
As per the Miami Report Q3 Update released in October 2020 by a joint venture Related ISG International Realty, Florida is the number one choice to live for people relocating from New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, and Illinois. With its gorgeous weather, lively culture, and luxurious lifestyle, Miami is one of the most desirable cities in Florida to live in. It reflects in the Miami housing market, which represents, year over year, a 4.7% increase with a total value of 864.2 billion.
Be it a budget-buyer or a high-end buyer, Miamians’ taste in living spaces is distinguished. And to keep up with their luxurious and ever-evolving lifestyles, real estate owners and agents have kept up with the real estate trends as they come and go. But one trend that is here to stay is ‘virtual staging’ or ‘virtual real estate staging.’
In Miami, virtual staging is a huge market because it’s a market defined by the buyers’ comfort and convenience. Almost every buyer begins their search online. And beautifully staged houses at attractive prices are the ones that make it to the ‘shortlisted’ list in the first go.
Here are some benefits of virtual staging:
- Faster Sales and More Money –As per a study from Coldwell Banker, staged homes take an average of 7.6 days to sell in a stable market, while an unstaged home takes an average of 30 to 40 days. Virtual staging helps buyers realize the full potential of a property. It makes their imagination of a perfect space more visual, which influences their decisions greatly. Moreover, virtual staging for realtors is a great deal since it saves them the cost of physically staging a property, which easily cost thousands of dollars.
- Flexibility and Customization – Virtual real estate staging offers the biggest benefit of customization; customization of the entire décor as per the requirement of the potential buyer. You can frequently change colors, doors, windows, furniture, flooring, etc., as per the market demand – and help the potential buyers imagine how they can make your property their dream house.
- Decluttering and Organizing –The decluttering feature is an important one, especially for houses that still have tenants or owners living in them. By removing the clutter virtually, you can take the attention away from the mess and to the outstanding features of your listing.
- Affordable Staging – With the costs of buying or renting furniture, hiring manpower for transportation and staging, hiring photographers, and other miscellaneous costs, traditional real estate staging can cost thousands of dollars. At the same time, virtual staging by Styldod is exceptionally affordable. Styldod, one of the leading virtual staging companies, has introductory prices as low as $16/image. Moreover, virtual staging experts are in tune with the latest interior décor trend, which helps them deliver fascinating images of interior décor in your property.
- Less Time and Effort–It is needless to say that traditional real estate staging takes a lot of time and effort, from choosing the right furniture to sourcing and staging it. On the other hand, you can get your property virtually staged in just a couple of days. Moreover, there are almost no efforts that you need to put into your property. You can get the basic fixing and repair done, if needed, as per your convenience without delaying listing the property.
- Access to Niche Markets –With virtual staging, you can directly target a specific market and its needs since you can easily style your property as per the buyer demographic. Moreover, you can get the same property virtually staged in different styles from the experts at Styldod, show it to a different segment of buyers, and increase visits to your property.
Virtual staging has become a necessary step in real estate deals since it allows sellers to present the best versions of their properties that certainly make the best first impressions. Check out your virtual staging options and make a quicker and much better sale.
Rahul Agrawal is the Co-founder & Chief Business Officer at Styldod, where he has taught a computer to do interior design! Styldod provides the most hassle-free & inexpensive virtual staging solutions for real estate agents so they can sell their listings faster, and for higher prices. Rahul was also a co-founder of Mebelkart (which is acquired by Ask Me). He’s your everyday IIT Kanpur nerd who pushes the boundaries with his innovative entrepreneurial stints and is also a sound startup investor & advisor. Rahul attributes his success as a professional to the discipline he has learned from his district hockey days, being a swimmer and a gym enthusiast.